Loading ... ... Please wait!








 Home page | Kent D4 Medical  Medical Examination |  What To Bring |  Business Account |  Onsite Medicals |  Work Medicals | Kent D4 Medical  Contact Us |

Motorhome Driver Medical

Caravanning in the UK has been and still is, very popular. Many people purchase a caravan with thoughts of travelling the country far and wide without knowing that to tow a caravan you may very well need to have an additional entitlement on your driving license.

Motorhome drivers, American RV drivers, Caravan owners, Horsebox owners, Drivers of any vehicle over 3,500kg.
A C1E licence is required for driving caravan vehicles between 3500kg and 7500kg , heavy trailers and horsebox vehicles. D4 form medical examination is required for the C1 licence.

When approaching the age of 70, like many others who drive a motorhome or any other vehicle with a weight of over 3,500kg MAM (maximum authorised mass) you will need a D4 Medical form completed.

<< Back

  Kent D4 Medical

Copyright © 2020 Kent D4 Medical
System powered by Page On Web Media