|The D4 Form is
divided in two parts:
A routine medical examination approximately takes
about 15 minutes; however, it may take longer depending on your medical
history. We advise that you allow at least 1 hour for the appointment.
On the day at the clinic the Doctor of Kent D4 Medical will:
- Check your identification.
- Take a blood pressure measurement.
- List on the D4 Form any medication you’re
- List on the D4 Form any hospital consultant
you see regularly.
- Document your height, weight, smoking and
alcohol history (To assist the Doctor it would be helpful to bring a
note of your most recent weight and height with you).
- Ask questions about your medical history
and document it on the D4 form.
If there are any discrepancies during
the eye test with or without glasses, the Doctor will leave this part of
the D4 Form blank to be filled in by your personal optician.
For more information please click here.