When do you need a D4 medical
• If this is your first application for a Group 2 bus or lorry licence.
• If you are applying to renew your Group 2 entitlement at 45.
• From 45 on, a D4 will be needed every 5 years until you are 65 when you will need one annually.
• If you are under 70, hold a medically restricted car licence and held
this licence before 1 January 1997 and wish to apply for C1 or C1/D1
entitlement (vehicles between 3500kg and 7500kg and/or a maximum of 16
• If you are applying for a new Group 2 provisional licence and a D4 has
not been submitted in the last 12 months.
• If you are an EU/EEA driving licence holder whose authority to drive
Group 2 in Great Britain has run out.
• If you are 70 and still need C1 and D1 entitlement, you will need to
have a D4 every 3 years.
Click here to book your medical today, Only £50.00
or contact us for more info