Loading ... ... Please wait!








 Home page | Kent D4 Medical - Low Cost, Inc Eye Test £50  Medical Examination |  What To Bring |  Business Account |  Onsite Medicals |  Work Medicals | Kent D4 Medical - Low Cost, Inc Eye Test £50  Contact Us |

Kent D4 Medical

for HGV & PCV drivers

Kent D4 Medical is a franchising of experienced Doctors, that provide easy completion of your Medical Examination necessary for your Driver’s Licence.

Our specialty is to put you at ease without stress, for any problem our doctors will be able to show you what to do and the right way.

We got a partnership in London

  • Low Cost HGV & PCV medicals, only £50.00

  • Full medical includes eye test

  • Weekend appointments available

  • Easy to use online booking system



You will need to get the D4 Medical Examination Report filled in by a doctor if you apply for a driving licence for a vehicle between 3.5 and 7.5 tonne, small or medium lorry or full sized lorry (HGV & LGV) (C, C1+E or C+E).

Read More



You will need to get the D4 Medical Examination Report filled in by a doctor if you apply for a driving licence for a bus (PCV) over 8 passenger seats (D1, D1+E, D or D+E).

Read More

Taxi Medical

Group 2 licences are required and higher standard requirement reflects the view that the nature of a licensed driver’s employment places it in the category of vocational driver.

Read More

Ambulance Driver Medical

D4 form is required for this job with responsibility for determining higher medical standards, over and above these licensing requirements, rests with the individual force, service or other relevant body.y.

Read More

Motorhome Medical

Motorhome drivers now require D4 form medicals to continue enjoying driving vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.

Read More

What you need to know

Useful information about the process of Group 2 licences before and after.

Read More

When do you need a D4 medical examination report?

• If this is your first application for a Group 2 bus or lorry licence.

• If you are applying to renew your Group 2 entitlement at 45.

• From 45 on, a D4 will be needed every 5 years until you are 65 when you will need one annually.

• If you are under 70, hold a medically restricted car licence and held this licence before 1 January 1997 and wish to apply for C1 or C1/D1 entitlement (vehicles between 3500kg and 7500kg and/or a maximum of 16 passenger seats).

• If you are applying for a new Group 2 provisional licence and a D4 has not been submitted in the last 12 months.

• If you are an EU/EEA driving licence holder whose authority to drive Group 2 in Great Britain has run out.

• If you are 70 and still need C1 and D1 entitlement, you will need to have a D4 every 3 years.

Click here to book your medical today, Only £50.00 or contact us for more info

Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response Coronavirus: latest information and advice Information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the UK, along with guidance for what to do if you think you’re at risk.

Copyright © 2022 Kent D4 Medical - Low Cost, Inc Eye Test £50
System powered by Page On Web Media